Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The reviews keep coming….(BlackBerry Style)


I have been following a lot of customer comments and reviews online since the launch of the BlackBerry Style over the weekend.
Here are a few comments I captured this morning from a variety of sources:
Blackberry OS 6.0 looks so purrrty.”
“Just saw a #blackberry that is just taking my breath away! Besides the #tourch CHECK OUT the BB #style!!! To Die For!!!”
Im stoked to pick mine up as soon as best Buy opens no mail in rebate! Im glad to see it's getting good reviews it's supposed to look way better in person once you get your hands on it”
Am glad they have these for those who want a flip I prefer the candybar type phones always have but it is nice to see RIM doing this for those who prefer it. I have a friend who wants to try BB and this might be a better choice for her because she is rough on her phones”
Here is a review from PC Magazine
Here is a review from CrackBerry.com
Here is a review from slashgear.com
My own hands on thoughts are on hold as I wait for my device to arrive. Can't wait and am hoping for it to get here soon!
Now that it has been out a few days what do you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment