Saturday, October 30, 2010

Several BlackBerry Style Reviews

There was a small delay getting the BlackBerry Style shipped out and it now will be mid next week before I get this new device. This week I have been reading a bunch of reviews about the phone and I am please to hear that most of the comments have been really positive. Many people were surprise about the clam shell design choice but once they had the phone in hand opinions changed.

I am personally holding off on my final opinion until I get the phone in hand and working on my account.

Here are a few of the better reviews if you would like to learn more about the phone. My thoughts are coming soon.....

The folks over at Gizmo are not fans of the design "It's a beautiful phone—if you are a Jersey Shore character"


Some thoughts from BGR. As you can clearly see ...

Here is an unboxing from the fellow over at Phone Dog

CNET to me is one of the more credible review sites out there. Here is their comprehensive review

If you have never checked out the resources of at phonescoop.com this is a great place to go for device reviews. Check out what they had to say here

This is just a few of the many reviews I read this week. I am getting more and more excited to try this out and get my hands on the updated 6.0 OS. It is looking to be quite an improvement over my current BlackBerry Curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment