Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally getting the Style next week

After several weeks of waiting the word is that I will be getting the BlackBerry Style next week. I was lucky enough to be selected as a Product Ambassador for this phone by Sprint (my employer) This great program lets employees try out our newest devices right at launch as our personal phones so that we can review them and give feedback to the company. We also get the great opportunity to share our thoughts with customers through social media and events. I especially respect that we are told very clearly to be completely honest with our feedback both positive and negative.

I will have pretty good perspective on this phone since I was a BlackBerry Curve user until very recently. I have been using the 4G EVO Android device as my personal phone the last two weeks and that is going to help even more with a comparison.

Anyway, I am excited about next week.

Any BB lovers out there already using this device?  What do you think about so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment